Looking to hear about what’s new with us at DAILP? Check out our stories! Our most recent story that spotlights our linguistic annotater, Melissa Torres, can be found here!
The full list of stories can be found below:
- DAILP Spotlight: Melissa Torres (11/30/22)
- Words–and Tribal Location–Matter to Citizen of Cherokee Nation (11/29/22)
- DAILP honored with grant from the Henry R. Luce Foundation (10/05/22)
- DAILP Spotlight: Hazelyn Aroian (09/30/22)
- UKB Advisory Board Members & Translators Discover Family Voices in DAILP’s Work (08/23/22)
- Composer Justin Morell takes inspiration from DAILP’s Dollie Duncan letters (06/10/22)